Big news, folks--I've started an online store. I'm planning to sell collectibles (mostly comic books, coins, stamps, etc.). I've already put one comic up for sale there. Check it out at http://jeremyotto.icareerkit.com!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You've been talking about this online store for a long time... and its good to finally see it get started.. I tried clicking the link, but the website said "come back in the future." Anyways.. I can wait to see what u have in store. And if u want to contact me, my email is ddancker2@stu.parkland.edu Hope to hear from you soon!!
1 comment:
You've been talking about this online store for a long time... and its good to finally see it get started.. I tried clicking the link, but the website said "come back in the future." Anyways.. I can wait to see what u have in store. And if u want to contact me, my email is ddancker2@stu.parkland.edu
Hope to hear from you soon!!
Post a Comment